What is a house concert?
House concerts are a fun, intimate, musical gathering hosted in a private home or owned space. Anyone can host one and the process is totally free! House concerts are one of the most fun ways to experience a beautiful and moving classical guitar concert because of the intimate nature of the instrument.
How do I host a house concert?
Its simple! The first step is contacting me at email@example.com and telling me a little bit about yourself. I'll send you a set of guidelines that I've put together to help hosts plan the best night possible.
What do I have to do?
I'll send you a complete guide of what to do when hosting a house concert, but it boils down to this:
- Pick a place - Your house, apartment, backyard, or any place you have access to.
- Pick a date - We'll work together to find a date that works for both of us.
- Invite friends - These concerts work best with a minimum of 20 people so invite as many friends as you can fit!
- Be the MC - You will introduce me before the concert begins, and afterwards you'll say a few words about merchandise and donations.
- Have fun - This is a concert first, but after its going to feel like a party!